Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sweepstakes

I play sweepstakes every now and then. I have won not very often but I still like getting FREE food. I have play the following in the past few days and have won instant prizes. You might give them a try.

SoBe Heads Or Tails. You don't have to have a bottle cap to play. I won coupon for BOGO free. I was able to print it twice. If you don't have a cap just click on "NO" in the circle on the bottom right hand side of the page.

Kroger Summer Savings game. You have to register you shopping card to play this game. You are able to select a store in the Kroger Family that you shop at. You can play daily. I won a bottle of SoBe Water. The prize was loaded on to my shopping card.

Pace: Hand-Pick & Win 2. I have played this game several times and won. You can get a code from them. When you win you get a coupon for $4 off Pace product. You get the coupon via the mail.

You can find other sweeps over at Freebies 4 Mom.

Thnaks to Freebies 4 Mom for this get list.

No comments:

Post a Comment